Make one in your team’s colors for those cold football games this fall!
Better than paraffin wax – and easy enough to make a whole bunch to give as gifts!
Way more exciting than just a pot of spaghetti – try it!
- ½ box spaghetti (about 9 oz)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ cup gruyere cheese grated
- 1½ cups cottage cheese
- 1½ lbs of ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- ½ red pepper chopped
- ½ yellow pepper chopped
- 1 can tomatoes (28 oz) drained and chopped
- 1 can tomato paste (6 oz)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
These little foam creatures will make homework way more fun!
Stylish scarf; Make your own for a fraction of the cost than those at the mall!
* Faux fur
* Matching needle + Thread
* Silky scarf – small to medium
Try this fun dessert to get into a fall, festive mood.
- Evaporated Milk
- Marshmallow Creme
- Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Orange Food Coloring
- Orange Peel for Zest