You’re only limited by your imagination – make a bunch of separates for dressing up the dolls! Great for long car rides
Click HERE for the instructions and ideas for other busy boxes too!
If you’re an artsy fartsy like me – you’ll get a smile out of this project!
The gate is made of round logs with pointed ends that are painted to look like colored pencils.
Fro Yo stands for Frozen Yogurt of course – add berries and few more ingredients, and your all set!
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds or almond meal
- 2+ tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, low-fat
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped strawberries and/or raspberries
- 6-cup muffin tin and liners
This makes us smile – try this funky fun project with your kids!
- 5oz of white school glue
- ½ tsp borax
- 1 cup plus 1 tbsp warm water
- Food coloring (pink, blue, green & yellow)
- Cups and craft sticks for mixing
Pick beads in your favorite color or make a multi-colored version, like this one – lovely!
Smells so amazing, and feels even better!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- ¾ cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract