Cut strips from black trash bags to make the creepiest inexpensive garland!
Who doesn’t love food on a stick?!
- 1/2lb (200g) of swiss cheese
- 20 thin slices of beef carpaccio (… whatever marinades available)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
Easy project for your home!
You’re kitchen will smell wonderful, and your belly will be happy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans fire roasted garlic diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups frozen corn, (no need to thaw)
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1½ tablespoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 whole chipotles in adobo, diced (can add some sauce too for some more heat)
- salt and pepper
Sometimes you just really need to get negativity out of your life!
- Go to the person’s Timeline.
- Click the Friends button. A menu appears that is for assigning people to Friend Lists. …
- Click the Unfriend link. A window pops up asking if you’re sure you want to remove this friend.
- Click the Remove from Friends button. Take a moment of silence.
This will do in a pinch!
One dish meals are the bomb! Gotta try this one ASAP!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 14-ounce sausage; sliced into ¼” slices
- ½ cup diced onions
- 6 mini sweet peppers or 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- your favorite cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dark chili powder
- 3½ cups chicken stock
- 1½ cups orzo
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- scallions, to garnish (optional)