Soft and comfy addition to your living space – perfect for a dorm room!
We love, love, LOVE learning, here at doitandhow. Check out this ultimate list of educational websites – we will for sure!
Oh la la! Can’t wait to try this one 😉
- 6 chicken thighs , bone in or out, with or without skin
- Salt and pepper , to season
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder , to season
- 6 cloves garlic , crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
If you insist that everyone removes their shoes before entering, provide a space for them – AND a few potted plants! Cute!
We’re not encouraging a life of crime – just a way to rescue things that you’ve locked and lost the keys!
Cool idea – if it works.. have any of you tried this? Comment below!
pic via pinterest
Crispety, crunchety, gooey goodness!
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 1 cup shredded cheese, mexican flavored
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 jalapeno diced
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo