Perfect for your craft room!
This project is above my skill level – but it’s really cool – you should check it out!
Full of flavor – delicious dinner!
- 1 3-5 pound pork shoulder
- Garlic Powder
- Your favorite barbecue sauce
- Slider buns
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 garlic clove)
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Home cookin’ shows the love!
- 12 oz package of No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2.5 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup diced chicken – cooked
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- pinch of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Make sure you don’t use water-soluble inks for your base when you use the technique.
Classic ornament that smells wonderful!