This could be the easiest quilt you’ll ever make. Perfect for beginners – Try it!
I’ve been looking for the perfect banana bread recipe – maybe THIS is it!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch or more whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Crumb Topping
- 1/2 cup flour plain or whole wheat
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
When the people of reddit help each other, they do it well. Need some motivation tips? Check these out.. links are to additional reddit threads that might be what you’ve been needing!
- Discipline over motivation. Motivation operates on the erroneous assumption that a particular mental or emotional state is necessary to complete a task.
- List of productive things to do. For when you’re feeling sad, bored or lazy.
- Learn to front-load your pain. You gotta suffer the pain of discipline to enjoy the spoils of success. Might as well learn to grin and bear it.
- Under-promise, over-deliver. Become a hero by consistently setting unrealistic expectations of yourself in other people’s minds, and then shattering them.
- The Two-Minute Rule. If it takes less than two minutes to do, then just do it.
- The Six-Seconds Rule. Dreading getting something done? Count to six and just do it, keeping in mind that you can NEVER cheat the rule. Bonus points for using in addition to the two-minute rule.
- Watch some “must-see” documentaries.
- Listen to some podcasts that will simultaneously make you smarter and also not bore the shit out of you.
- Learn some super useful mental math tricks.
- “None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an afterthought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be Kind. Be weird. There is no time for anything else.” – Richard Gere
We made one of these after a trip to the craft store to find they had an aisle with 100 or more random knobs and pulls. It’s perfect for keeping those random things you want out, but not ‘on the floor’ out!
Is it fall yet? Cuz, we can’t wait to break out the pumpkin recipes again!
Stop throwing away pads (money!) – knit up a few of these easy beginner knit covers and throw them into the wash after each use.