Make this simple piece to organize bathroom or bedroom drawers.
Simple to prepare and so easy to enjoy!
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 16 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds (1-inch-thick) top sirloin steak, patted dry
Have a ‘little’ but of fun with this project!
- popsicle stick (1 for each bow you want to make)
- fishing line (you could use floss, as well)
Show some love to your plants – also makes a cheeky gift!
- Mini Potted Simulation Succulents
- Vinyl Scraps in several colors
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut Tools Basic Set
- Cricut Cutting Mat Variety pack
- Transfer Tape
These look delicious – can’t wait to try them!
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- 6 cloves of garlic, very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- chopped parsley for garnish
Pretty and seriously functional – check it out!
- Unfinished wood panel- wit a recess on inside; as shown
- Wood finishing cloths
- Stencil of your choice
- Craft paint
- Stencil adhesive
- Painter’s Tape
- Paint brush
- Heavy duty magnets
- Permanent adhesive