Warm and hearty to fill up your family’s bellies!
Tiny, fun and cute – check it out!
Have you figured out your favorite method to bake a potato yet? If not, here’s one to try – it may end up being your new perfect potato!
- 1 Teaspoon Olive oil, vegetable oil, or butter
- 1 Medium Potato (Russet Potato)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt Optional
- Set the sample sizes out for your guests when you have company.
- Keep a handy travel bag in your car – just in case of an emergency stay-over.
- Make small bags of necessities to hand out to the homeless on street corners.
Draw Jack O Lantern faces on clean, dry milk jugs. Puncture X holes in the back and insert Christmas lights. Spooky cute!
pic via instagram
This is so super easy – you won’t believe it!
- 1 package of Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 10 ounces Pumpkin Puree
- 1.5 cups powdered Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract