Make a sturdy embroidered pouch for your recorder, your phone, or just about any little thing!
Match your felt to your decor for the perfect announcement or greeting!
- Frame with about a 11″x14″ opening, or smaller.
- Felt in the color of your choice
- Wooden Dowels
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Hacksaw to cut dowels to size (if needed)
- Quartet Letters (check your local craft or business supply store)
So much fun – so much flavor!!
- 1 Box 16.25 White Cake Mix
- 3/4 Cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 1/4 Cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal Set aside
- 1 1/2 Cups Water Warm
- 1/3 Cup Oil Vegetable
- 3 Eggs Large
- 1 Cup Butter Unsalted Softened
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Key Lime Juice
Just like in the movie – Perfect for a theme night!
- glass cloche (in pic: 6″ across, 8″ tall)
- hot glue or regular strong bonding glue
- 1 clear pushpin
- 1 fresh rose, cut to fit into cloche
- mini battery operated lights
Upcycle old skateboard trucks into coat hangers, simply by screwing them to a wall – genius!
We love make-ahead, one-pot dinners…and this one looks AMAZING!
- 2 medium pieces boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (about 2/3 lb) cut into strips
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 4-5 medium zucchinis, cut into noodles using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler
- 1/3+ cup water
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt, black pepper and red chili flakes to taste, optional
- Green onions, sliced thinly
- Sesame Seeds
Don’t throw out that glass bottle! Save it to make a tiki torch.