Make a bunch for a mobile or make a bunch to give as individual ornaments – cute!
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Spray on WD-40 and let it set for at least 5 minutes. Then use a sponge to scrub away the glue and paper. Perfect for all those jar crafts you’ve been wanting to try!
Try this method before buying the expensive chemicals!
Spray paint a wine bottle black, then paint on details as in the picture. Add a ribbon at top and paper feet. Cute!!
Eat your ice cream and then eat the cone – but this cone is way better than a plain one!!
Need a fun game for the kiddos at your holiday get togethers? Try this one!
- Plastic wrap
- Assorted candy and or other prizes (like gift cards, toys)
- Oven mitts