Make a quick baby quilt using this cool method. Sew a bunch of strips together, then cut and flip!
Nobody (And i really mean NOBODY) wants to see, or step on nasty fallen toenails. Try this tip: put a piece of tape on both sides of your clippers, and the nails will get trapped as you clip. Then, when you’re ready to dispose of them, just peel off the tape over a trash can – genius!
For your little one to wear when you’re out in public – better safe than sorry!
Just use elastic cording and colorful beads!
Make it for breakfast or do like we do, and have breakfast for dinner – a family favorite!
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups of frozen hashbrowns, thawed
- 1/3 c. greens onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon
Help your guy keep his beard looking and smelling great!
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2Tbsp Shea Butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Shaved or Finely chopped Beeswax
- 15 Drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 7 Drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 2-2oz Tins
Kids will have fun coloring the targets and even more fun aiming for them!
Ready in 15 minutes? Yes, please!
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 large sweet onions, divided
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. brown sugar, divided
- coarse black pepper
- 6 cups low or no-sodium beef broth
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- baguette or other white bread
- 5 oz. Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup red wine