Functional decor for your family!
Add these gems to your after school snack menu!
You’ll need: Pizza dough, sliced cheese and pepperonis. Pair with pizza sauce for dipping!
Update an old (or scratched even) metal bowl with this technique!
What a cute idea for little dreamers!
- Plastic or glass bottle with sealing lid (I found the one pictured at Hobby Lobby)
- Submersible LED light (light will last up to 60 hours)
- Mounting putty
- Foil confetti pieces
Made from baby food jars – so cute!
- Baby food jars
- Acrylic Paint – Yellow for the body and then other colors depending on the emoji’s you choose
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Small Paint brush
Great party snack or just for a fun afternoon with the kiddos!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Green food coloring (I used gel coloring)
- 2 cups rice krispies cereal
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Pink or red food coloring
- 3 cups rice krispies cereal
- 2 tsp mini chocolate chips