Check these things off, to make sure you’re talking care of yourself!
Dress up day, Halloween… or just for fun – make these crazy ribbon wigs!
Click HERE for the instructions (translate as needed)
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (mine were 10 ounces each – shoot for 4-6 ounces per serving)
- 1.5 ounces gouda cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large apple, thinly sliced (I used Honeycrisp – any firm apple will work)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for chicken
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, more as desired for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 fresh ground pepper
Science fun – try this experiment!
- Apples cored
- Baking soda
- Apple pie spice
- Red/green food coloring or watercolors
For only $30?! Yes, please!
Helpful Tip: Apples often come with a waxy coating, which will prevent the candy from sticking to the surface. To remove the wax, simply boil 6 cups water with 1 tablespoon white vinegar. Quickly dip the apples in the boiling mixture for 5 seconds then thoroughly dry them. The candy will stick in an instant!