Does it really only take 10 minutes to take a an old T and turn it into a skirt?! Gotta try this!
With Spring comes salads – going to try this pickle pasta salad next!
- ½ lb dry shell pasta (about 3 cups)
- ¾ cup sliced pickles
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely diced white onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- ½ cup pickle juice
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons pickle juice
- salt & pepper to taste
Hang baskets with strong magnets to the side of your fridge to store often used spices. Genius!
Show some love with this project!
You’ll need: felt fabric (or fleece) in two different colors, scissors, and cotton batting.
These are great alone, or pair with spaghetti for a yummy dinner!
- 1 and ¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- ½ cup white flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Panko
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese