Crafty and classy for fall – try this technique!
Can you imagine coming home from work to find this ready to serve?!! Looks amazing!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 red, orange and green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
Cool little project with all the right angles!
After school fun – you gotta try this!!
- Green, red, and brown paint
- Elmer’s Glue
- Barbasol shaving cream
- White cardstock paper
Cute and easy little project to try. Make a bunch for the holidays!
- Bulky Yarn – like: Darice Folklore in White and Tan (in pic)
- Size K (6.50 mm) Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Fabric Stiffener
- Jute Cord
- Plastic Wrap
- Rust Proof Pins