Or if you’re coming back to yoga – a fresh new start!
Save yourself the cals by using zucchini instead of dough – win!
- 12 ounces napa cabbage leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (using a zester)
- 1/4 cup minced green onions (white and green parts), plus ¼ cup finely minced, green parts only, for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1½ tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, plus more for serving (or coconut aminos for gf, whole30, paleo)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 to 6 medium zucchini (about 1½ inches in diameter)
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for serving
Make you’re own poppin’ fun version of a family favorite!
Recycle an old VHS tape into a fidget toy!
– A VHS tape
– A small amount of air/oven drying clay or putty. I used polymer clay. This is optional.
– Hacksaw to cut the plastic
– Chisel or similar
– Vice to hold the tape whilst cutting
– Sandpaper to sand the plastic. I used 320 grit wet-and-dry.
– Safety specs/mask/extractor/ventilation etc – safety stuff for use when cutting the plastic
– Felt/leather or other material to cover the clicker when finished (optional). Could also paint it instead if desired.
– Pliers for bending wire/metal (optional)
Here’s a frozen treat that can’t be beat!
- 4 bananas cut in half
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, divided
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup salted roasted peanuts chopped
Gelatin holds the seeds together – all that’s left will be the twine – no yucky metal or plastic base to deal with!
- Bird seeds (sunflowers, peanuts, shelled and cracked corn, flax, golden millet, safflower, thistle) Find out what the birds in your area prefer and use that!
- Metal cookie cutters – oven safe
- A few pencils or sticks
- Boiling water
This is hilariously cute! Gotta make several as gifts for my Star Wars lovin’ friends!!