Zentangle is an “easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. Almost anyone can use it to create beautiful images. It increases focus and creativity, provides artistic satisfaction along with an increased sense of personal well being”.
You won’t believe how easy this dinner is to make – no boiling the noodles ahead either!
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 3/4 cups halved grape tomatoes (or a can of un-drained diced tomatoes)
- 12 ounces (about 3 cups uncooked) uncooked penne pasta
- 3 ½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup chopped or torn fresh basil leaves, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
Next time you’re at Goodwill, pick up a sweater. Or grab one from your closet that you don’t wear anymore for this project!
Sweet and crunchy goodness!
- 1½ cups rolled, old-fashioned oats
- 1 ¼ cups coarsely chopped almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (vanilla is okay)
Paint foam board as scary teeth, and attach to the bottom of your garage door and to the top frame of your garage opening. Every time your door opens the monster ‘takes a bite’!
(Don’t forget to add scary eyes above the mouth.)