So cute! Your little one will look lovely!!
What a great addition to your soup repertoire!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 6 cups chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or oregano
- 6 ounces pasta (gluten free for gluten free)
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful basil, chopped
Easy to make and easy to use – can’t beat that!!
These would make cute additions to your Thanksgiving table – try it!
Recycle cardboard tubes* into special snowflakes – then decorate how you wish; paints, glitter, etc..
*NOTE: Doitandhow does not recommend using toilet paper tubes for crafts – especially crafts that contain food (like candy holders for kids projects). We just feel like a paper product that sits for weeks right next to a flushing toilet isn’t something we want to get crafty with. (eww) So think about using paper towel tubes or wrapping paper tubes for this project!
This stuff is called ‘crack’ in our house – and the best part is no kernels stuck in your teeth!
8 oz. bag of Puff Corn
1 C. butter (do not substitute)
1 C. brown sugar
1/2 C. light corn syrup
1 tsp. baking soda
Classy black and white over brown craft paper looks surprisingly amazing!