Super easy recipe to make for family dinner!
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Teaspoon EACH Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Italian Seasoning
- 1 Pound Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 (24 Ounce) Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 36 Ounces Water, 1 1/2 Jars
- 1 (14.5 Ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes
Making learning fun – when your team gets a question right, you get to take points away from the other teams.
Here’s an awfully cute way to store and display a hero’s wardrobe collection. Hang pics of favorites, and a pegged board for hanging each outfit.
Rich and warm soup to fill bellies 🙂
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- salt and black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 12 ounces light beer (like a pilsner to avoid bitterness)
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cups low fat milk
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1 3/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 cups fully-cooked shredded chicken breast
- croutons, chopped chives, crispy bacon, blue cheese crumbles, Frank’s Red Hot sauce (for toppings)
If you’re planning on sending a food dish over to a new mom, or a family in need, check out this list of tips. Very good ideas here.
Hit up the resale shops for unwanted wool sweaters to start this project!