Remember these made from paper? Try this one with fabric – cute!
Enjoy this colorful fruity salad!
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 3 mandarin oranges (10 oz), peeled and segmented
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils*
- 1 medium avocado , diced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds , toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (tested with Hellman’s light)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp milk , if needed
Use embroidery thread that fits with your decor!
From toothpicks and embroidery floss!
Crispy delicious warm breakfast, dinner or late night snack!
- 1 20-ounce package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives, plus some for garnishing
- Salt & pepper
- Sour cream, for serving, if desired
Check out this free pattern – maybe someone on your gift list would like this!
Cut out a tree shape and have your children or guests write out what they are thankful for on leaves. Let the kids tape them up – fun family activity!