Perfect for Halloween or any holiday – just change out your color scheme!
Maybe I’ve been living under a rock – but I had never heard of this before – I can’t wait to try it!
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups of sugar
Click HERE for the cooking instructions and how to use the sugar mixture as a natural ‘wax’ hair removal.
One of our favorite flavors – but in a bite size fudge nugget! Yeah!
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (10-12 oz) package vanilla or white chips
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1Tbsp orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 5 drops red food coloring
Painted pumpkins are much safer for kids to create than the carved version. Be inspired by these characters!
Using old books as decor or for crafting? Can’t stand that mildewy smell? Try this method!
Sprinkle some cornstarch throughout the pages and let the book sit for a few hours or overnight. Then shake the cornstarch from the pages. The book will smell wonderfully fresh!
From a T-shape into a slipper?! Cool!!!
You will need:
– 4 mm crochet hook;
– tapestry needle for sewing up the sides;
– some “no slip” for the bottoms to prevent sliding.
Perfect for a party – if you don’t eat them all before your guests arrive!!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar