Cut into small square so you can pop one right in your mouth when you need a fudgy fix!
Perfect cover up for a picnic!
- 3 skeins of autumn red and 3 skeins of white in Caron Simply Soft
- Size M crochet hook, or bigger if you crochet tight
- Tapestry needle to weave in the ends
Cut slivers of 2 different colored noodles. Then with one color, cut corners out of each circle to make the X’s. Make a paper board. Have fun playing!
pic via pinterest
If peanut butter is a family favorite in your brood, like it is in ours.. try this recipe!
- 6 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 ounces CandiQuik
- sprinkles, optional
Why grab a disgusting handle to turn the water off when you’ve just cleaned your hands?
- A flat-head screw driver, or some other implement or tool with a narrow edge – sometimes a butter knife will work in a pinch!
- Hot, sudsy water
- A washcloth
- An old toothbrush
- A few Q-tips
- A straight pin