Make several in different color combos for each day of the week!
Use a plastic table cloth to make this cute project. Feel free to weave in a secondary color and/or add crocheted flowers to decorate!
These are so cute for Spring!
- 1 Pair of Tennis Shoes
- DMC Floss: 602, 728, 3713, 912, White, 666
- Embroidery Needle
- Transfer Pen
- Small scrap fabrics for ends of laces
Hearty enough for a meal on it’s own – but would shine as a side dish as well!
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat
- 3/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced bell pepper
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and drained beans (or one can, drained and rinsed); like Mayocoba beans (similar to Pinto beans)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (if your beans aren’t already salted)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water