Protect your baking hands in the cutest way possible – or make a bunch for holiday gifts!
Chocolate + salty pretzel = YUM!
Start at 3:35 for great directions!
Perfect for Halloween or any holiday – just change out your color scheme!
Maybe I’ve been living under a rock – but I had never heard of this before – I can’t wait to try it!
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups of sugar
Click HERE for the cooking instructions and how to use the sugar mixture as a natural ‘wax’ hair removal.
One of our favorite flavors – but in a bite size fudge nugget! Yeah!
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (10-12 oz) package vanilla or white chips
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1Tbsp orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 5 drops red food coloring
Painted pumpkins are much safer for kids to create than the carved version. Be inspired by these characters!