When herbs are dried, they are safe from bacteria, mold and yeast, and will remain potent for at least six to 12 months. To remove moisture, all you need is air circulation. Some warmth can also help. Read more HERE
So colorful and yummy looking!
- 2 cups (cooked) long grain or wild rice
- 6 bell peppers
- olive oil, for the baking dish
- 1 lb (5-6 links) sweet or hot Italian-style chicken sausage
- 1/2 small yellow onion, minced
- 2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, plus more for serving
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
This ‘magic fingers’ style makes it easy! Check it out HERE: helpful pics and video.
Think about all the other types of toys you could use in soap molds… the possibilities are endless!
- Clear Glycerin Soap Base
- Fragrance (I used Berry Orange Vanilla)
- Plastic Spiders (like these ones found here)
- Soap Mold (I used this one here)
- Microwave Safe Dish