- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk, cream spooned off and saved for another use
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
* paper (red and pink to be festive)
* his favorite candy, treat, anything
* puzzle of sorts (homemade is more fun and personal!)
* a grand prize
Dress up your troop’s booth with this cute flower pot and banner.
You’ll need: Felt, stuffing, coordinating thread, and red embroidery thread. Ribbon and a metal ring for hanging is optional.
Click HERE for tips on making these cute hearts.