- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- Yellow or green bell pepper
- 1 piece (2 inches) green onion
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Assorted tortilla chips, crackers or sliced vegetables, if desired
1. Cut block of cream cheese diagonally in half; arrange on serving plate with shallow rim to form triangle.
2. Cut star out of bell pepper with star-shaped cookie cutter; place at top of tree. Place green onion piece at base of tree.
3. Mix salsa and preserves; spoon over cream cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.