Recycle an old VHS tape into a fidget toy!
– A VHS tape
– A small amount of air/oven drying clay or putty. I used polymer clay. This is optional.
– Hacksaw to cut the plastic
– Chisel or similar
– Vice to hold the tape whilst cutting
– Sandpaper to sand the plastic. I used 320 grit wet-and-dry.
– Safety specs/mask/extractor/ventilation etc – safety stuff for use when cutting the plastic
– Felt/leather or other material to cover the clicker when finished (optional). Could also paint it instead if desired.
– Pliers for bending wire/metal (optional)