I’m thinking a scout troop could make a bunch of these to donate to a nursing home – and score major service project points and lots of Senior’s smiles!!
- a 2″ x 4″ board (only need 9.5″ of the board per holder – these are pine)
- a table saw, miter saw, or if you’re pretty handy, a circular saw
- sanding block or power sander
- wood stain (optional)
- polyurethane wood finish (optional)
- felt padding (highly recommended)
One thought on “Wooden Card Holders”
I’d love to have one of these to hold my cards and as you get on up in age, things like this can make a big difference. I’m 39. Haha. Great post!